There simply isn’t enough clean water in our world today. Freshwater supplies are under severe duress due to demand and pollution. What clean water we do have is rapidly vanishing as extreme droughts strengthen their grip. Simply put, we need more water!
Effluent from conventional wastewater treatment plants is a readily available, reliable, and renewable resource that we don’t take advantage of. ultraBLOX is the most versatile and advanced tertiary system for creating clean, pure, and safe water.
Placing the SiC membrane at the final step of the plant allows you to prevent phosphorus, metals, pathogens and other trace contaminants from passing. Reuse and discharge to our water ways is safer than ever before. By creating a new and reliable water source, ultraBLOX helps alleviate pressure on already strained water sources.
ultraBLOX IS USED IN THE FOLLOWING MARKETS
- Advanced treatment of secondary effluent to essentially zero solids.
- Advances reuse such as DPR, IPR, and Title 22
- Industrial process water make-up
- Conventional Membrane plant rehab
BENEFITS OF ULTRABLOX
- Increase capacity of existing membrane plants
- Quick and full recovery, minimize impacts of EPS and algae fouling
- Combine with ozone, PAC, enhanced coagulation, or tertiary MBR for advanced treatment capabilities
- Takes less chemical to achieve low TP limits
- Pathogen removal
- Heavy metal removal
- Lower downstream treatment (RO, UV, etc.) costs
DID YOU KNOW?
ultraBLOX can remove phosphorous, algae, and heavy metals in addition to solids. It can be coupled with O3 or PAC for removing organic compounds like PFAS and pharmaceuticals.